WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
"The team has so many contacts with foreign insurers and so many people with foreign languages that it is miles ahead of others."
Chambers and Partners (2014)
Amandeep offers expertise in large scale group illness claims (both domestic and international), accidents abroad involving foreign laws and jurisdictions, and incidents occurring in the air or at sea. Having helped thousands of people in these kinds of cases, he has a great passion for the pursuit of justice.
Some of the cases he has been involved with include:
- the sinking of the Costa Concordia ship
- salmonella outbreaks at the Grand Hotel Italy and the Newcastle Spice Festival
- the Stoke Legionnaires' disease outbreaks
- illness outbreak at the Holiday Village 2009
- illness outbreak at the Bahia Principe 2007
Amandeep prides himself in negotiating exceptional settlements for his clients in often challenging situations.
Make an enquiry...
Call us free on
0800 056 0066
"We were very happy with the outcome of our case, especially as we were initially offered nothing from the Tour Operator. Irwin Mitchell were very professional throughout and we are very happy with the outcome."
Chris and Michael, Worksop