WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
"The team at Irwin Mitchell has a ‘pre-eminent reputation’ for travel personal injury work"
Legal 500 (2016)
Club Magic Life, Sharm El Sheikh, 2015
Irwin Mitchell’s International Personal Injury team is alarmed to learn that guests staying at the Club Magic Life resort in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, have suffered from gastric symptoms and one holidaymaker contracted Salmonella.
Despite some positive reviews, holidaymakers have reported that some of the food was not cooked properly with chicken being pink in the middle. Other guests have claimed that they saw a bird fly into the hotel restaurant and land on the scrambled egg whilst other birds ate food off a plate.
Health and safety concerns have also been raised by visitors, one guest saying that a stack of empty syringe needles was left outside the hotel and on the hotel wall.
If you have also travelled to the Club Magic Life resort in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, and experienced symptoms of illness, we would like to hear from you.
For more advice on making a holiday illness claim, contact us on 0800 056 0066 or complete our enquiry form and we will call you back.
Make an enquiry...
Call us free on
0800 056 0066
"We were very happy with the outcome of our case, especially as we were initially offered nothing from the Tour Operator. Irwin Mitchell were very professional throughout and we are very happy with the outcome."
Chris and Michael, Worksop