WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
"Irwin Mitchell's impressive team consistently delivers the highest standards of client care."
Legal 500 (2013)
Illness at Baron Palms Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Holidaymakers who travelled to the Baron Palms Resort in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt in June 2008 have been allegedly hit by an outbreak of gastric illness.
The guests who have been affected by suspected food poisoning are thought to have become ill possibly due to the poor standard of food provided by the hotel and the generally low standards of hygiene which were maintained by this resort.
In addition to complaints of illness it is also alleged that guests experienced a range of quality issues following their stay at this hotel.
Irwin Mitchell invites anyone affected by this recent outbreak to contact them
Make an enquiry...
Call us free on
0800 056 0066
"We were very happy with the outcome of our case, especially as we were initially offered nothing from the Tour Operator. Irwin Mitchell were very professional throughout and we are very happy with the outcome."
Chris and Michael, Worksop