WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
"The team at Irwin Mitchell has a ‘pre-eminent reputation’ for travel personal injury work"
Legal 500 (2016)
Irwin Mitchell is concerned to read reports of illness amongst guests staying at the Hotel Mongas, India.
Holidaymakers have suggested that they were struck down with food poisoning after dining at the hotel restaurant which completely ruined their holiday.
Complaints also suggest that old food and stale vegetables were served alongside other reheated food.
It is likely that there has been a breakdown in the food hygiene practices at this hotel as a number of guests experienced symptoms of gastric illness, believed to be food poisoning.
If you also travelled to Hotel Mongas in India and have subsequently suffered from symptoms of gastric illness or sustained an injury, Irwin Mitchell, who specialise in dealing with cases of such nature, would like to hear from you.
For more advice on making a holiday illness claim, contact Irwin Mitchell on 0800 056 0066 or complete our enquiry form and we will call you back.
Make an enquiry...
Call us free on
0800 056 0066
"We were very happy with the outcome of our case, especially as we were initially offered nothing from the Tour Operator. Irwin Mitchell were very professional throughout and we are very happy with the outcome."
Chris and Michael, Worksop