"The team has so many contacts with foreign insurers and so many people with foreign languages that it is miles ahead of others."

Chambers and Partners (2014)

Illness at Marte Hotel, Majorca

It is reported that a significant number of holidaymakers have become ill after travelling to the Marte Hotel in Majorca in June 2008.
It is thought that a number of guests have suffered from symptoms of gastric illness allegedly due to contamination from the hotel swimming pool. It is alleged that faeces were seen in the hotel swimming pool and that this may have been the cause of illness at this hotel.
It is understood that there is at least one confirmed diagnosis of Cryptosporidium amongst holidaymakers who travelled to the hotel.
Irwin Mitchell has previously successfully acted for holidaymakers who were affected by a similar incident after staying at the hotel in 2003.
Irwin Mitchell invites anyone who has suffered from similar symptoms to come forward.

« Back

Make an enquiry...

Call us free on

0800 056 0066

"We were very happy with the outcome of our case, especially as we were initially offered nothing from the Tour Operator. Irwin Mitchell were very professional throughout and we are very happy with the outcome."

Chris and Michael, Worksop