"The team at Irwin Mitchell has a ‘pre-eminent reputation’ for travel personal injury work"

Legal 500 (2016)

Illness at Reef Club, Mexico

Irwin Mitchell has been approached to act for holidaymakers who became ill after staying at the Reef Club, Mexico during the summer of 2008.
It is alleged that there has been a major outbreak of gastric illness at this hotel with large numbers of guests being affected by the incident.
It is thought that holidaymakers may have become ill due to food/water at the hotel and that a range of quality issues in relation to poor standards of hygiene are also alleged. These are said to include food being undercooked and served at the incorrect temperature and cockroaches and other insects and animals allegedly being seen in the guest rooms and restaurant area.
Irwin Mitchell urges anyone affected by this outbreak to contact them with further information.

Make an enquiry...

Call us free on

0800 056 0066

"I just wanted to send you a short note to thank you very much indeed to our solicitor for managing to settle this for me – it’s really very much appreciated. You did so in a very professional, helpful and efficient manner."

Stephen, London