WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
"The team at Irwin Mitchell has a ‘pre-eminent reputation’ for travel personal injury work"
Legal 500 (2016)
Beach Club Hotel - Torremolinos, Spain
We have received new client enquiries from a significant number of holidaymakers who travelled to the Beach Club Hotel, Torremolinos, Spain in February and November 2007.
Holidaymakers who stayed at the resort during both of the above time periods allege that the hotel continues to suffer from a serious outbreak of gastric illness, allegedly due to the hygiene conditions and poor standards of food offered by this hotel.
It is alleged that a large proportion of guests suffered from symptoms consistent with food poisoning and that many required hospitalisation or medical treatment. It is alleged that around 90% of the hotel's occupancy was suffering from symptoms of gastric illness with at least one member of every party being affected.
Guests complain that food in the restaurant was undercooked with meat allegedly bloody in the middle and food being reserved and reused.
This hotel has been the centre of previous legal action in 2001/2002 when over 700 guests at the same hotel became ill with symptoms consistent with Norovirus. We have previously been successful in securing compensation in these cases and would urge anyone affected by this recent outbreak to contact Irwin Mitchell for further advice
Make an enquiry...
Call us free on
0800 056 0066
"We were very happy with the outcome of our case, especially as we were initially offered nothing from the Tour Operator. Irwin Mitchell were very professional throughout and we are very happy with the outcome."
Chris and Michael, Worksop