WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
"The team has so many contacts with foreign insurers and so many people with foreign languages that it is miles ahead of others."
Chambers and Partners (2014)
Thailand, formerly Siam, is an independent country that lies in the heart of Southeast Asia, with a burgeoning tourist industry. Many people visit this beautiful country every year with no issues at all. However, a small number have had their trips to this fantastic country spoiled by illness, caused by failings in basic hygiene standards.
Please see the list below to view our current cases in Thailand:
- Andaman White Beach Resort
- Arnoma Hotel, Bangkok
- B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection, Thailand
- Cape Panwa Hotel, Phuket
- Centara Grand Beach and Villas - Krabi
- Centara Grand Beach Resort - Phuket
- Centara Grand Beach Resort - Phuket, July 2012
- Indigo Pearl Hotel, Thailand
- Karon Beach Resort
- Melati Beach Resort and Spa, Koh Samui
- Merlin Beach Resort - 2011
- Novotel Phuket Resort, 2016
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort & Spa, 2016
- Phi Phi Beach Resort
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort
- Sunwing Kamala Beach Thailand, 2016
- Suvarnabhumi Suite Airport Hotel, Lat Krabang, Bangkok
Make an enquiry...
Call us free on
0800 056 0066
"I just wanted to send you a short note to thank you very much indeed to our solicitor for managing to settle this for me – it’s really very much appreciated. You did so in a very professional, helpful and efficient manner."