WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
"The team at Irwin Mitchell has a ‘pre-eminent reputation’ for travel personal injury work"
Legal 500 (2016)
Thailand, formerly Siam, is an independent country that lies in the heart of Southeast Asia, with a burgeoning tourist industry. Many people visit this beautiful country every year with no issues at all. However, a small number have had their trips to this fantastic country spoiled by illness, caused by failings in basic hygiene standards.
Please see the list below to view our current cases in Thailand:
- Andaman White Beach Resort
- Arnoma Hotel, Bangkok
- B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection, Thailand
- Cape Panwa Hotel, Phuket
- Centara Grand Beach and Villas - Krabi
- Centara Grand Beach Resort - Phuket
- Centara Grand Beach Resort - Phuket, July 2012
- Indigo Pearl Hotel, Thailand
- Karon Beach Resort
- Melati Beach Resort and Spa, Koh Samui
- Merlin Beach Resort - 2011
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort & Spa, 2016
- Phi Phi Beach Resort
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort
- Sunwing Kamala Beach Thailand, 2016
- Suvarnabhumi Suite Airport Hotel, Lat Krabang, Bangkok
Make an enquiry...
Call us free on
0800 056 0066
"We were very happy with the outcome of our case, especially as we were initially offered nothing from the Tour Operator. Irwin Mitchell were very professional throughout and we are very happy with the outcome."
Chris and Michael, Worksop