WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
"The team has so many contacts with foreign insurers and so many people with foreign languages that it is miles ahead of others."
Chambers and Partners (2014)
Illness Outbreaks in USA
The USA attracts many British holidaymakers due to the diverse range of holidays on offer. While hygiene standards are generally good, we are sometimes contacted by tourists who have been taken ill while on holiday in the USA.
See below for details of current illness cases that we are aware of in the USA:
- Arizona Biltmore Hotel, Arizona
- Asilomar Conference Grounds, California
- Best Western Hotel, Socorro, New Mexico
- Clarion Hotel, Seattle, USA
- Edgewater Resort and Water Park, USA
- Embassy Suites Hote, Texas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel, Las Vegas
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Centre, Florida
- Lake Arrowhead Resort, California
- Luxor Hotel, Las Vegas
- Outbreak of Legionnaires Disease at the SuperMedia Hotel and Conference Center in Dallas, USA
- Metropolitan Hotel Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Millenium Airport Hotel, Buffalo, New York
- Radisson Nashua Hotel
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Florida
- Rosen Centre Hotel, Orlando, Florida
Make an enquiry...
Call us free on
0800 056 0066
"We were very happy with the outcome of our case, especially as we were initially offered nothing from the Tour Operator. Irwin Mitchell were very professional throughout and we are very happy with the outcome."
Chris and Michael, Worksop